Sunday, January 11, 2009

What A Wonderful Weekend!

Sold
Here is a Winter White that spakles gold!
Sold
This Winter White sparkles a very subtle blue.

What a wonderful weekend it was! My friend, Dee Sipe, came down from Ft. Wayne to spend the weekend and melt glass! We actaully did more talking than torching, but we got a few good ones in the kiln today. It was wonderful to see Dee and do some catching up.
Above are a few from Saturday, and I will post the beads from today later this week.

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
I want to thank you so much for a great little glass vacation-weekend. I came home very inspired and wanting to spend more time with my creative side. Just what the doctor ordered! You are the best glass buddy!

One of the first things I told my DH about was your fabulous coffee maker. My Bday is coming up in March and I'll be contacting you for the info on the coffee machine and where to get the different coffee flavors.

Oh, and everyone else....those beads she posted above are SOOOOOO gorgeous and shimmery. They look like hidden crystal gardens. Drool!!! Lisa is a true artist in glass, design, photo and personality. I hope that everyone is able to have sucha great person in their lives to call friend.

Dee

Lisa Atchison - Touch of Glass Designs said...

Dee,

I sooo enjoyed the weekend, and also found our torch time together very inspiring! You have so much glass knowledge...you blow me away! I hope we get the chance to do it again soon.

Thank you for the very kind words. I'm so glad that we are friends.

Hugs, Lisa

Mariealena Calabrese said...

I especially love the contrast between the dark brown and the white shimmer in the 2nd bead. I can't wait to see the others! xoxo

Lisa Atchison - Touch of Glass Designs said...

Thanks Mariealena! I really appreciate you :-)