Sunday, February 8, 2009

What a Great Weekend!

Sold
Sold
Above are a few beads from Saturday. I am stuck on the "Abyss" beads.

My friend Samma Parcels (Posh-abilities) came over to torch the day away on Saturday. We had a BLAST! I made my first marbles (thanks Samma!), and to my surprise, they are actually really round. I think Samma is now on a mission to make me a boro-girl, but the soft glass still called my name today. I'm pretty anxious to see what comes out of the kiln tomorrow morning....it was a great bead weekend!

Have a wonderful week, and as always, thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Jennifer Cameron said...

Just breathtaking!

Samma said...

Love it! I had such a great time!!!! Thank you, Lisa.

Lisa Atchison - Touch of Glass Designs said...

Thanks Jen!

Lisa Atchison - Touch of Glass Designs said...

Hi Samma, We definately have to do it again very soon. If we were neighbors, I have a feeling we would never get anthing done...but we would melt a lot of glass! BTW, Steve says Hi!