Monday, April 27, 2009

Finally, A Day To Torch!! New Focals!

SOLD
This is probably one of my favorite beads ever. It has so much depth, and reminds me of a reef or the ocean floor. Blues, greens, CZ's, murrini and trailing dots give this bead a lot of interest. SOLD
The pictures truly do not capture the sparkle, depth and warm colors that this bead offers. Rich gold, deep burgundy-wine, blues, greens and lacy silvered ivory, CZ's and trailing dots...this one is very feminine and elegant.
SOLD
Another ocean-marine themed bead done in blues and greens, lacy silvered ivory, hand pulled murrini, trailing dots and two CZ's for a little sparkle...
SOLD
A Winter White that shimmers a very subtle gold.....very elegant - special order for Rose.
SOLD
Here is an Abyss bead done in deep amethyst, golds, blues and greens
SOLD
Winter White with shimmers of very soft ivory with just a hint of pink (opalescent) - Special order for Rose.
SOLD
Blue and ivory - special order for Rose.

I finally made it to the torch this past weekend. I had a few custom orders to fill, but most of the time was spent playing! It was fun, and very productive! Shown above are some that I have photographed.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok,gorgeous and I don't know who Rose is but she is a lucky lady! Can I get the blue ocean one? Angela

Mariealena Calabrese said...

Lisa these are amazing, especially the first and second one! And, that special order bead for Rose, the Abyss, well it's spectacular! If you can make another like that one and the first bead pictured I'd love to have one of each.

xoxox

Lisa Atchison - Touch of Glass Designs said...

Thanks ladies, I appreciate the compliments!

Angela, the ocean themed beads are spoken for, but I will be making more this weekend. Mariealena, Rose chose the green and blue one instead, so the Abyss is available if you want it!

Thanks again!!

Julie Miller said...

I love the new murrini! I finally figured out that they remind me of hollyhock seeds!

That last one (blue and ivory) is the best but I'm partial to tonal schemes.

Cindy said...

I love your work, would love to purchase one of the beads like the one you posted in S&T on LE today, but never see them up......any hints?

Lisa Atchison - Touch of Glass Designs said...

Thanks so much Cindy, I can make one and reserve it for you. Those usually go via emails, before I get a chance to list them on Etsy. My torch time is pretty limited as I work full time, so I don't get nearly as many beads made as I would like! lol I will make one for you today :-)

Thanks again for your kindness and interest!