Monday, May 18, 2009

The Best Part Of Glass....

SOLD

SOLD
The best part of glass for me has been all of the wonderful people, and friends, that I have met along the way! One such online friend is Jenny B. from the United Kingdom. She takes gorgeous pictures, and I feel so incredibly blessed when she shares her nature shots.
Above are four shots of the bead that I took out of the kiln this morning, and the photo that was attached to her email that I opened this morning. I think there is a likeness...colors, water dots.... I so love and respect nature, and find it inspires my work at every turn. Jenny, thanks so much for the photograph!

5 comments:

Laurie Whitney - Mermaid Glass said...

They are so 'alike'! Definitely in the colors and the magnifying dots. Great photo and the bead is gorgeous. Really amazing color you've captured and your design is flawless (as always).

José said...

Hi Lisa,

You have great creativity and fine taste.

Best regards,

José

gaffergirls.com said...

love these.. stunning Lisa

mona & the girls..

Lisa Atchison - Touch of Glass Designs said...

Thanks all for the nice comments :)

Mona, my glass arrived today! Thanks, I cannot wait to paly and post the gaffer glass.

gaffergirls.com said...

can't wait to see what you make..
your work is so fluid and graceful
..Hallynd and Lacey look forward to meeting you...wish Jess and I could be there too...
mona & the girls