Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Introducing Indy Flame Art Glass Studio


Indy Flame Art Glass Studio (formerly Fuego Loco)

Hi All!! I'm very excited to introduce Indy Flame Art Glass Studio (formerly Fuego Loco)! It has not been easy keeping this news under wraps, and I'm happy to finally SHOUT IT OUT!

NEW Glass Studio Collaboration in Indianapolis, located in the Circle City Center in the Arts District of Indianapolis. Indy Flame Art is a collaboration formed by Jari Sheese, Lisa Atchison and Samma Parcels. Stay tuned for announcements, schedule of classes and more!

We are excited, proud and can't wait to share this fun glass adventure with our friends, fellow artists and students!

6 comments:

Mermaid Glass said...

Congratulations!!! I'll bet you're all so excited to break out the news. I'm planning on coming home to Indiana for a family visit later this month and I can't wait to stop in and check out your new digs.

Manuela said...

Congrats to you all, wish you a lot of fun and new friends to share the love of glass in this new adventure ☺,

hugs
Manuela

Lisa Atchison - Touch of Glass Designs said...

Thank you Laurie and Manuela!

Laurie, I would love to meet you in person! Let me know when you will be in town, and we can make plans.

Thanks again ladies!

Mariealena Calabrese D'Agostino said...

OMG! Congratulations! That is sooooooooo AWESOME!!!! I can't believe I didn't know. I wouldn't have told a soul, I'm so isolated :(

I'm so happy for you <3

Dragonfly Lampworks said...

Awesome! I can't wait to take a class and see your wonderful studio.

Lisa Atchison - Touch of Glass Designs said...

Thanks ladies! We did a clean weekend, organized, and we are ready for our open house!