Happy Mother's Day

sold


It has been a wonderful Mother's Day! The day started with Brittney showing up this morning with trays of beautiful shade-loving flowers that she planted in the front yard and at the back door. What a wonderful gift, and one I will enjoy all summer long! Thanks Brittney, being your Mom has been the most rewarding role in my life.



While out in the yard "helping", the Fed Ex man delivered a box of roses and chocolates...and a very special card that warmed my heart so much. They were from a young man that I worked with years ago, and we kind of adopted each other....he called me his Indy-Mom. He is now serving our great country in Afghanistan. Thanks Dan, your kindness means so much, and you will never know how proud I am of you!



Steve bought dinner tonight, a perfect finish to a perfect day. I feel blessed beyond belief, and thankful for all the love in my life.



While trying to get over this flu-bug the past two weeks, I have managed to torch a bit. I'm trying to get enough inventory for Bead and Button (Booth 1222). This is my first year to do this show, so I have no idea what to expect. So far, I have about ninety focals, and a few bead sets. With only four more weeks to torch, I need to get it in gear! Above is a focal from this weekend.



Happy Mother's Day!!! I wish you all a great week, and thanks for peeking!