Sunday, August 21, 2011

Lapidary Class - September 24th & 25th

LAMPWORKING AND LAPIDARY
September 24th & 25th (Saturday and Sunday)
from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
at Indy Flame Art
$275.00

Sold

Day One: We will make beads suitable for the lapidary process on day two. We will concentrate on design, shaping, floral cane, using silver glass, goldstone and encasing.

Day Two: We will review equipment, lap beads from day one, and I will do a demo taking the bead back in the flame for surface decoration.

I hope you can join us!

5 comments:

Beadwright said...

My dream is to join you. Of course I am not a glass maker so I would just sit and drool. I am sure drooling is allowed. LOL OMG these beads are beyond fabulous, incredible, amazing, oohhh excuse the drool. All kidding aside Lisa these are some of your best.
Ohhh and come by my blog to enter my beading book giveaway.
Have missed you
Nicole/Beadwright

Eva Maria Keiser said...

Stunning works!
Greetings,
-Eva Maria

Islandgirl said...

Would love to come but we leave for Spain on Sept 23... So will have to try another time... next Spring?

Lynne

Dragonfly Lampworks said...

How fun! It will be a wonderful class. I can't wait to plan another Indy Getaway.
All the Best,
Heather

Lisa Atchison - Touch of Glass Designs said...

Thanks friends :) Lynn, Have fun in Spain! Nicole, I wish we lived closer so we could have play days! Heather, you should plan a trip to Indy very soon!