Monday, July 15, 2013

Electroforming with Texture and Designs

Here is something I have been playing with lately.  I decided to try adding texture and designs to the electorforming to accent the pattern of the bead.  The feather design in the electroforming flows with the design in the glass.  I'm excited about this as I think the possibilities are endless.

Since an injury limited my seat time at the torch over the past ten months, I decided to take what time I was able to work, and just play.

As always, thanks for looking, and I hope you have a blessed week!

9 comments:

la mar de bonita said...

I'm a fan of your work, Lisa.... whatever you're playing with - just admireable! :0)
Hope I will be able to take a class with you, somewhere and somewhen!
Greetings from Austria, Michi

Linda - Earthshine.co.uk said...

That's brilliant Lisa.

Nicole Beadwright Campanella said...

Wow Lisa this is amazing. Stunningly beautiful.
Nicole/Beadwright

Lisa Atchison - Touch of Glass Designs said...

Thank you ladies for the nice comments! You are very kind! Michi, I hope to meet you some day. If you are ever in the states, please let me know and we will make arrangements for a play day! Nicole, we need to chat...soon, please. I miss you, and think of you often!

Hugs, Lisa

Heather Sellers said...

Lovely as always. Hope you are on the mend and able to enjoy more torch time soon! All the best, Heather

Vera said...

Your beads are always beautiful!!

Lisa Atchison - Touch of Glass Designs said...

Thank you Heather and Vera, I appreciate it very much :)

Daniela Ellenberger said...

Lisa, this is stunning!!!
I agree with Michi, I hope you come to Europe one Day!
Greetings from Switzerland
Daniela

maggie said...

Lisa I love your new beads they are beautiful you're such an inspiration thank you so much see you soon.....maggie