Kings Island with My Nephew Ethan

I don't have any new beads to share, but will try to get some listed this week. Thanks for the emails and your interest. For those who have inquired, I will be making more of the Winter White beads. Please check the website after the weekend.

Since I don't have any beads, I thought I would share our King's Island pictures. Ethan had a blast, and did the entire day without a nap. I was very impressed as he was so tired, yet so well behaved. He rode his first rides solo!


Ethan's first car date! They paired him up with a little girl, and when the ride was over he told her, "Thanks for the ride!"

It did not take him long to get into the swing of things!

Here we are on the roller coaster....about the biggest ride I tackled that day!

Good scary was the Mystery Van ~ Bad scary was the Plankten Drop ~ He's not happy!

Playing hide and seek with me

A little Huckleberry ice cream......on his face!! Huckleberry ice cream is the BEST!!

Running out of gas...........

We really had a great time. Ethan is such a blessing in my life, and I am so thankful for him.