Today was day one of the trunk show at Bead Angels in Broadripple, Indiana. What a great day it turned out to be! Thanks again to Connie and Michelle for all the encouragement and making us feel at home!

Here are two more beads I took out of the electroforming solution this morning. The first one I have decided to keep for my collection. This is a bead I made at the Bead Retreat last weekend, using Copper Blue frit (a surprise from a friend - thanks Karen!!) It had a few areas that I did not particularly like, so I decided to copper electroform it. I think it is now one of my favorite beads ever! That is the wonderful thing about electroforming.....you can hide the areas that you are less than pleased with!

This next bead has a lot of texture and interest. The two sides are so different...one very soft and flowing, the other very bold and dramatic! (This bead sold today)

Have a great week, and thanks for peeking!