Thursday, November 27, 2008

So Much To Be Thankful For

Happy Thanksgiving! My father is town this week and staying with us. We have had a busy last few days. We spent the evening and had dinner at my brother's house this evening. Of course, we all ate too much! Family and friends, a happy home and good health...we have so much to be thankful for.
I did take time this morning to put together a bracelet.
Copper viking knit bangle with copper end caps, electroformed acorn cap bead caps, red and amber electroformed lampwork focal bead:

Happy Thanksgiving and many blessings to you!

4 comments:

Mariealena Calabrese said...

I really like this, and I love that the bead is simple. It gives more attention to the detail of the bracelet.

Jennifer Cameron said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you! Love and laughter is the best.

Lisa Atchison - Touch of Glass Designs said...

Thanks Mariealena! I've been playing with ideas for viking knit to make it a bit different, and I think I like the bangle look. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Lisa Atchison - Touch of Glass Designs said...

Thanks Jen, We enjoyed lots of love and laughter this week, and shared a lot of memories with each other. Making time for family and friends is so important! Many blessings to you and your family!