New Focal - Bold and Blue

SOLD

Post edited to add:

I have edited this post to include a picture that my friend, Jenny from the United Kingdom, sent me the day after I posted the above bead.
Jenny is awesome at nature photography, a long time interest of mine. Since I have been making beads, I spend most of my free time behind the torch instead of behind the camera. Thanks Jenny for allowing me to live vicariously through you!! The bead, pattern and colors, truly does resemble the Thistle.
Here is a new focal that I did a different technique on (totally by accident), and then heavily encased it to give it a lot of depth. I was so close to dunking it early on, and I decided to try this and a little of that, and I really like how it turned out. I hope I can duplicate this pattern. The colors are so rich and bold! I thought about keeping this one, but decided to list it tonight.

Thanks for looking!