Monday, February 8, 2010

Here's A FUN One!

nfs

My friend and torch buddy, Samma Parcels, challenged me to make a bead using red, purple and green. Talk about FUNKY, and totally outside of my norm!! I pulled some murrini and matching cane, pulled out the orange and purple dichro and just started layering the glass.

I heavily encased the murrini, and then created a window. They really look like they are floating. Then I added surface murrini, CZ's and dots here and there. This bead has a lot going on. I need to think outside of the box more often. Thanks Miss Samma, I'm ready for the next challenge!

4 comments:

Julie Miller said...

Psychedelic! It looks like you left the murrini in the lava lamp too long! Very funky!

Baroness Bijoutery said...

Beautiful...Love all the richness of the colors...

Lisa Atchison - Touch of Glass Designs said...

Thanks Julie and Baroness!! I will be playing with more bold colors! I had a great time making this one!

Jasmine said...

Hello Lisa, you won my One World One Heart Give Away :)