Monday, February 15, 2010

One World One Heart....and the WINNER is.....


Using the random number generator, the winner is Susan of blog Living the Dream ~ Congratulations Susan! Many thanks to everyone who participated in this year's One World One Heart magic carpet ride!! A HUGE thank you to Lisa Swifka of A Whimsical Bohemian for creating, coordinating and making this wonderful event a huge success!!
Thanks to everyone who stopped by and commented! It was great to meet everyone, and I hope you enjoyed your magic carpet ride as much as I did....what a wonderful trip it was!

4 comments:

Beadwright said...

Congratulations to Susan!!!!! She is getting a great gift. My winner is posted and I also won a giveaway. I am so excited.

Happy day to you
Nicole/Beadwright

Jasmine said...

Congratulations to the winner :)

Susan said...

Lisa, I love your beads and am so excited to have won your drawing. Your work is outstanding. Thank you so much! Warmest regards, Susan

Lisa Atchison - Touch of Glass Designs said...

Thanks everyone! Susan, I hope you like your bead! I won Jasmine's drawing, and I'm so excited!!