As mentioned in my post below, I took a viking knit class yesterday, and this is what I made today. I chose to use copper with more electroformed acorn caps. Finding end caps for viking knit is harder than I thought it would be, so I decided to make my own out of copper tubing and acorn caps. (Plus I'm impatient and did not want to wait) As it turns out, I like how they match the bead caps, so it was worth the work. The patina on the copper shines with colors of gold, magenta and red. For my first attemp after class, I am pretty happy with the results. Back to the torch for me!!
Thanks for looking!