Tuesday, October 14, 2008

More Beads Fresh From The Cooker

Today was a great day!! I took a vicking knit class with my friend Robin Koza of Glass Diversions. She is a wonderful jewelry artist, and a fabulous teacher. Thanks Robin!

I'm on vacation this week. I spent the weekend visiting my father in Missouri, and the rest of the week will be spent torching and making jewelry for the Indiana State Museum show. Here are a few of the beads that I have finished this week.




Thanks so much for looking.

4 comments:

Mariealena Calabrese said...

Oh I love the colors in all of these, especially the first bead (Can I have that one too?) Can you please just have a private sale just for me? LOL!

Isabella's Beads

Lisa Atchison - Touch of Glass Designs said...

Thanks, Mariealena! Since I cannot do a live demo at the Museum, I did a Powerpoint presentation making this bead, and then electroforming it....the process from start fo finsh. I will set this one aside as well, but it will be on display the month of November. It is really prettier in person. Thanks again!!!

just bracelets said...

Hi Lisa, Absolutely love the beads - the details and designs are trully beautiful

Helen

Lisa Atchison - Touch of Glass Designs said...

Thank you Helen, I'm so glad you like them, and appreciate the kind words!!