A Weekend at the Torch

sold
gift
sold
I have a fun filled weekend planned, spending much of it at the torch. I have a lot of catching up to do in the studio. I have had several requests for leaf beads, which I make this weekend. Next week I will get them painted and put in the solution. Thank you for your interest!!

Tonight the Colts are playing...GO COLTS!! I really don't follow football, but I always root for the home team! We are going over to my brother's house for football and fried food...maybe even a little wine sipping...(ssshhhhh!) If there is a lot of wine sipping....maybe even some karaoke!! LOL

It is MAN CAMP weekend here at the Atchison homestead. Steve is ice fishing today, and tomorrow with my brother. They usually do very well, and I'm looking forward to some crapi and perch for dinner next week. He catches, cleans and cooks them, so I can just show up for dinner :)

I am soooo over winter, and have been anticipating spring in the studio. Above are a few beads from yesterday's kiln harvest. My friend Dawn came over and we spent the day just playing. I love my Friday playdays....they are good for the soul!

Besides making leaf beads this weekend, I am going to make small bead sets to match the focals. Wish me luck!! After working so big, for so long, it is going to be hard to scale down on size. It's difficult for me with such a small canvas. Hopefully I will have some sets to list soon.

Enough of my rambling!! Have a great weekend, and don't forget to root for the COLTS!!!

As always, thanks for looking!!