Works from the Weekend

sold

sold sold


sold

sold

Wow, what a great weekend, but it sure went fast. I'm working on inventory for Bead and Button, so Friday and Saturday were spent at the Indy Flame Art studio, torching with Sallie and Samma. This will be my first year to sell at B&B, and I will be sharing a booth with Samma Parcels. I love spending time in my home studio, but the creative energy at IFA is wonderful, especially when torching with friends! I leave my Hellcat torch at IFA, and that combined with liquid oxygen, makes it my favorite place to torch.


I spent today at the home studio, torching and lapping the beads from yesterday, of which a few are pictured above.



I'm certainly having fun with the lapped florals, as each one is so different. You really never know exactly what you will get after grinding away the surface.



I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, and as always, thanks for visiting!