Playing With Sand Blasting

sold
sold
sold

Here are first attempts at sand blasting on beads. Samma and I are putting our heads together, playing and experimenting.
The first two photos are "Man In The Moon", front and back. The front has been lightly blasted for a soft etched look. I wish I had not added the star, as I think it takes away from the bead instead of adding something to it. The last two beads were blasted fast and furious for a deeper blast, more like engraving. We have made some progress in figuring out the process, and our next task is to do some blasting in stages for a more dimensional result.
Today will be spent at the torch making leaf/tree beads, and then much of the afternoon spent outside with my lovely daughter preparing the flower gardens for planting.
I hope everyone has a Happy Easter!! Thanks for looking!